Just about every girl between the ages of 3-12 that visits Walt Disney World has probably thought about life as a princess. There’s good news…she CAN be transformed into a princess at Disney’s Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique!
This is a salon where Fairy Godmothers can give your young beauty the hair, nails, make-up, dress, and magic sparkles of a Disney Princess.
What you should know:
– There are two locations. One is located inside Cinderella’s Castle in the Magic Kingdom. The other is located at Disney Springs. Both locations offer the same packages, but many find that the location inside Magic Kingdom is even more magical.
– Appointments are in high demand. We can book these reservations for you 180 days in advance and it’s strongly recommended to make them that far ahead!
– It’s for ages 3-12 and while it’s most popular with young girls, there are Prince Packages available for your young Prince Charming.
– Various packages are available ranging from $64.95 to $450.00. This includes a princess hairstyle, a manicure with polish, and shimmering make-up.
– Many moms and dads purchase a princess dress before their Disney vacation and take it with them, as they’re typically less if you buy them off-site.
– The appointment will take anywhere from 45 to 90 minutes and there is a seating area where family members can watch the magical transformation.
– If there is any ‘envy’ in your child, please know that many young princesses will be walking around the parks after their Princess Make-Over and it often spurs questions about where and when she can have that done as well.
– The princess hairstyle tends to stick around for awhile so many guest opt to make their Boutique appointments early in the trip since the hairstyle is likely to hang on for a few days.
– For the Magic Kingdom location, park admission is required. For the Disney Springs location, no park ticket is required so it can be a great activity for a day that you’re taking a break from the parks.
-Be sure to bring your own comb/brush to the appointment and arrive with “polish free” fingernails.
I’ve included some pictures of my 3-year-old niece enjoying her first Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique princess make-over.
There are also other salons around the Walt Disney World Resort where some magical makeovers and pixie dust can be included for your young princess. Ask us about other options if the Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique isn’t the right fit.
Pete Herrick has been with Once Upon A Vacation since 2013 and has visited Walt Disney Destinations over 30 times and takes every chance to travel to just about any fun location in the world. He and his wife Tessa live at Lake Norman near Charlotte NC. Find him on social media @peteherrick (or e-mail email@example.com)