At Disney’s Pirates League —there’s more to being a pirate than just looking like one!
And it’s not just for boys. The Pirate’s League offers packages for girls as well. Pirate Masters can turn your little ones, ages 3 and older, into Jake, a themed pirate, Captain Hook, an empress, or a mermaid with one of the special packages ranging from $34.95-$99.95.
They will begin their initiation by checking in and changing into the costume that comes with your chosen package. Next, they’ll be assigned a unique name to coincide with their new persona.
Make sure your little one listens closely as Captain Jack Sparrow’s Pirate Masters teach them the art of navigating the high seas while telling tall tales of sunken ships and buried treasure.
Once they take their oath they will be sworn into The Pirates League and enter a hidden chamber where the Pirate Masters surprise them with a bit of treasure from your package and more!
Here are few tips to make reservation run smoothly:
- Check-in 15 minutes before your experience is scheduled to begin. The Pirates League is located between the entrance of Pirates of the Caribbean and Plaza del Sol Bazaar in Adventureland at Disney’s Magic Kingdom.
- Make sure the future pirate, mermaid, or empress arrives with hair combed or brushed through and have clean, bare fingernails. They must also be free of any scalp or skin conditions within the past 30 days.
- The packages are priced at $39.95 and $99.95 for boys, and at $39.95 and $79.95 for girls.
- All prices, package components and information are subject to change without notice.
- Costume selection and sizing may vary.
- A separate theme park admission is required.
- Bring your own brush or comb.
Sarah specializes in planning a vacation full of these extra special touches like this! Reach out to her at Sarah@onceuponavacation.com.